Friday, December 19, 2008

Evil

Seven months later and it's still a part of me... defining me. Tomorrow was suppose to be the day. My sentence over, I was to be released from this miserable prison. I felt joy because for the first time since that man said $5,000, I knew I was about to taste freedom. It represents a part of me that I have been without for seven months. It represents everything that has gone wrong, everything I have lost. It truly is evil because no matter how much hope I build up during the day, no matter how much I want to believe that my life is getting better, as soon as I pull in behind it, I know I'm still broken because it's still there. It reminds me that I am still trapped. The nightmare still isn't over. I won't wake up tomorrow either.

No comments:

Post a Comment